Thursday, November 2, 2017

AS CLEAR AS MUD!


    FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD., 2017
           AS CLEAR AS MUD!

    Regular readers know I love to find
unusual "holidays" we know little or
nothing about. Well this is one of them
and the writing on the wall is as clear
as mud!
    November 3rd is "Cliché Day!"
    I'd like us all to give this day some
attention and don't be afraid to think
out of the box! If at first you don't
succeed, try, try again. You're bound
to come up with some unique ways to
celebrate.
      You can think about it where ever
you are but, of course, there's no place
like home.
       Don't panic if it take you a while.
Rome wasn't built in a day!
       I must admit I couldn't come up
with anything but, then again, you can't
teach and old dog new tricks. So do as I
say not as I do.
       Even if you can't come up with any
ideas it's fun trying so it's a win, win
situation!
        I can't think of a single cliché! Hope
you can and that all your NEWS is good!
     
     ,

No comments:

Post a Comment