Friday, November 17, 2017

WHAT WAS THAT?!!!


    SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH.,2017
                 WHAT WAS THAT?!!!

        You just never know what you're going
to see when you're cruising through northeastern
Pennsylvania!
          I headed out on a photographic quest
the other day. I was looking for great scenes
to post on Facebook.
          It's a good time to look. As the leaves
fall the woods unveil surprises usually hidden
from view. Rock walls, old buildings, and
sometimes trash that can be a treasure in
pictures.
          I spotted a neat barn that looked just
perfect so I snapped a shot then started to
drive away. That's when I saw it!
          The Pickers would have been
impressed! There, on a trailer just inside,
was a tank! Now I've got no way of knowing
if it was an authentic military vehicle or
something somebody put together for a
parade or the most impressive back yard
paint ball game I've ever envisioned.
           I do know it had tractor treads,
what looked like a cannon barrel, and
slots the seemed to be gun ports.
           I don't think it's the kind of item
one would expect to find in a barn around
here. Unless farming is becoming
especially competitive!
           I'd like to know more about it.
At least I think I would.
           Hope you like the photo and
that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment