Sunday, December 16, 2018

A DAY JUST FOR FLAKES!


    MONDAY, DECEMBER 17TH., 2018
           A DAY JUST FOR FLAKES!

    I'm not referring to those strange friends
we all have. At least I don't think so.
   I'm talking about snow flakes.
   December 18th is National "Flake
Appreciation Day!"
    It's a fun day apparently created to
encourage us to take notice of snow flakes
and to be mesmerized by each icy one that
falls.
    I've been told that each snowflake is
unique. no two exactly alike. You've got 
to wonder what kind of research has been
done to support that conclusion! 
    I may have to double check this theory.
My grandson has been wanting to build
a snow castle. We haven't really had
enough of the white stuff lately to tackle
that but we'll get ready for the next storm
whenever it comes!
    We'll take some time to compare a few
thousand snowflakes! That way we can 
have some fun and help science at the same time!    
    If we spot any duplicates we'll let you
know! Hope you're not flakey and that all your
NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment