Friday, December 28, 2018

THEY WENT THAT-A-WAY!


    SATURDAY, DECEMBER 29TH., 2018
          THEY WENT THAT-A-WAY!

    I saw it with my own eyes. Could it have
been a Christmas miracle? Perhaps proof
positive of Global warming?
    My wife first heard their unmistakable
sound. But moments later I saw them! A
flock of Canadian geese flying low
overhead in the traditional V formation!
    I know. We've all seen them at one
time or another. But this "time" was
December 28th. And this flock was
flying North!
     We have enjoyed some warmer than
usual temperatures over the past few
days but I don't believe it's been warm
enough to make me think of Spring!
      Maybe these geese know something
the rest of us don't! Or perhaps they've
started using a GPS system. We all
know they aren't always the most
dependable path finders!
        I'd like to think, if only for a
moment, their built in senses have
detected a continuation of better than
expected weather!
          Hope Daffy wasn't in the lead
and that all your weather, and NEWS,
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment