Wednesday, November 18, 2020

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

  THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19th, 2020

     BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

   Today I offer a life lesson for the guys

out there. Be prepared to wait! We all have

to wait at one time or another. Often it's

in a waiting room for a doctor or a dentist. 

But I've learned most of us men will often

find ourselves waiting for the women in our

lives. So it's important to learn to be prepared.

My wife, for instance, loves to stop at the Fabric

Shop. I have never seen her go in and out in less

than 20 minutes. I can usually expect three quarters

of an hour. But I have learned how to wait. I have

a SirisXM radio in the car so I can listen to any

type of music I prefer. I can, of course, use my

cell phone to catch up with old friends/ I even

brought the latest copy of AARP along to read

the latest articles.  I brought along a soda and

a snack too. You can really take advantage of a

good wait...if you're prepared! Hope you are

and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment