Wednesday, November 4, 2020

PASS OR FAIL!

   THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5th, 2020

                   PASS OR FAIL!


  I thought once I left High School my exam

days would be over! Not so. I had several

exams scheduled for this week. Not by a

teacher. By my doctor! The first was a breathing

test. I figured I'd ace that one. I've been breathing

for 78 years now and I think I've got it down.

Admittedly though, the air doesn't seem to be as

fresh as it used to be. Today I'll go thought. One

will, generally, check my heart beats while the

other will check it's flow. They inject a radioactive

dye into my blood stream then track it with some

high tech equipment. I had that one once before and

it caused all kinds of problems. Not with my health.

With my job! You see the day after the test I was

assigned to do a story at the Berwick Nuclear

Power Plant. Seems some of that radioactive dye

was still in my system and I triggered a detector!!!

Good thing it didn't happen when I was leaving the

place. I would have been stripped searched to make sure

I wasn't stealing uranium! Well, hope I get a passing

grade on my tests and that's it's not a "Final exam!"

Hope you're well and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment