Thursday, November 5, 2020

WHERE'S WALDO...OR DAVID!!??

  FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6th, 2020

 WHERE'S WALDO..OR DAVID!!??


   You know I love to tell you about those

unusual holidays I find throughout the year.

Most are just fun. But, every now and then

there's one than can be useful. That's the case

today! It's "Marooned Without A Compass

Day!" I walked into the woods near my house

and imagined I was there without a compass

trying to find my way out. My first thought 

was to find moss at the base of a tree, Moss

always grows on the North side so once I

found the moss I could figure out my 

directions. One problem. No moss!!! Then

I realized the sun comes up in the east in the

morning and sets in the west at night. Just

check the position of the sun and, again, I'd

know which way was which. But wait! I

didn't know what time it was. Could have

been Noon for all I knew with the sun right

over head. Next time I'll drop breadcrumbs!

And, bring a phone! Hope I find my way

out and that all your NEWS is good!

c

No comments:

Post a Comment