Tuesday, November 10, 2020

HITTING THE BRICKS!

   WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11th, 2020

               HITTING THE BRICKS!

  To most people hear the term "Hitting the

bricks" means you're looking for a job. In

my case I can assure you that is not true! There's

no way I'm looking for work. The bricks to which 

I refer are the ones or our patio that support our

picnic table throughout the summer. When the

colder weather moves in, however, the table is

set aside and those bricks become the "floor"

on which my Miata is stored. It's covered too of

course. But the move, in essence, signals an end to

my sports car driving season and I never enjoy

that! Hopefully I'll be surprised with some late

year great weather and I'll be back on the road

again. If not I'll have to hope for an early spring!

Either way, I hope all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment