Monday, November 16, 2020

FACEBOOK FRIENDS!

    TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17th, 2020

            FACEBOOK FRIENDS!


  This is one of those unusual "holidays" I

won't be observing. This is "Facebook Unfriend

Day." It was either created or at least promoted

by talk show host Jimmy Kimmel and was

started ten years ago. Kimmel suggested that

having too many friends on Facebook keeps

you away rom your actual friends. I don't

agree. The average Facebook user has about

130 friends. I have 4,534. I probably actually

know about 30 of them. But most of them know

me from my many years in the media. We're

suppose to social distance from friends right

now so this seems to be a very safe way to do

that. So I'll keep you if you'll keep me! Hope

you're well and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment