Friday, November 13, 2020

TURN AROUND, LOOK AT ME!

    SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14th, 2020

      TURN AROUND, LOOK AT ME!


    This is International Selfie Day! It's actually

a theme day to promote world awareness of people

suffering from diabetes. But selfies have become

a common option in photography these days. It's

nice to be able to put yourself into the picture

without having to have somebody else to work the

camera! Of course selfies can be dangerous! A number

of people have fallen to their death at the Grand Canyon

by getting too close to the edge while trying to take a

selfie. I put my life into my hand each day when I

photograph my video blog! My wife reviews the

recording, not for intelligent content but, rather, to

see what's in the background of my video. She's afraid

I'll include papers I didn't clean up or coats I didn't   

hang in the closet. Today's video blog was shot on our

front porch. No danger there! All the decorations our

hers! Have a look on my Facebook page. Hope you

like it your-"self" and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment