Friday, November 20, 2020

ON THE AIR!

   SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21st, 2020

                   ON THE AIR!


  This is World TV Day! I like TV. I made

a living on TV for many years. But it has

changed a lot over the years! When I was

growing up it was a radio, not a TV that

held the center spot in our living room. We

didn't get a television set until I was about

10 or 12. That TV received 3 channels. You

had to actually walk up to the set to turn it

on or off or to change the channel. A little

later we got cable which brought in about an

additional 10 channels! Remote controls came

a year years later. Now with cable or satellite

service most of us have access to over a

hundred stations. Ironically I find myself

watching re-runs of some of the shows

that were produced back when we had just three

channels. Well whatever you're watching (perhaps

my video blog) I hope you're enjoying it and

that all your NEWS is good.    

No comments:

Post a Comment