Tuesday, November 17, 2020

OLD WESTERN WISDOM!

    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18th, 2020

             OLD WESTERN WISDOM!


   I had an experience this week that got me

to thinking about those old western movies I

enjoyed as a kid. I'd see one most every weekend

at one of several neighbor theaters in our town.

Often is was a double feature. There were

certain things you could pretty much count on

in those features. Most of the time the good guy

wore a white hat. He nearly always had a faithful

side kick to have his back. Right and wrong was

clearly defined. And, the cowboys never ran out

of ammunition! Some how those "6 shooters" just

kept firing! I need one of those guns! The other

day I visited two large sporting stores in search

of ammo for my target pistol! Both places were

almost sold out! Not just the ammo I was looking

for. All types!!! We've either got a lot more hunters

than usual or somebody spread a rumor that the

virus can be shot to death. Unofficially ammo

sales are sid to be at record highs because so many

people are afraid of civil unrest. I'm thinking if

there's civil unrest the military will be called

out to deal with ot and I'm not sure how effective

those household weapons will be against tanks!  

We need some old fashion 6 shooters and, even

more, some old western wisdom about right and

wrong. Hope you're a straight shooter and that

all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment