Tuesday, November 3, 2020

PREMIUM PROPERTY!

    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4th, 2020

                 PREMIUM PROPERTY.


      I was enjoying my bowl of Cheerios the

other day when I suddenly started to wonder

what happened to my land? You see back in the

50's my favorite radio serial was "Challenge Of

The Yukon." It was about a Canadian Mountie

Sgt. Preston and his dog King. The sponsor

Quaker Oats, decided to capitalize on the show's

popularity by offering land in the Yukon to people

who bought their product. The company bought

just over 19 acres of land near Dawson City, Canada

and divided the property into 21 million one inch

square "lots." Deeds to a square inch were included

in each box of Quaker Oats. Since it was my favorite

program I undoubtedly got at least one, Probably more!

Now I'm wondering what happened to my land! Maybe

there's gold there! I thought about going to check it

out but two things stopped me in my tracks. First, right

now, we're not allowed in Canada. Second, I began to

wonder if I might owe property tax!!!! I decided to

stay home and stick with my Cheerios! Hope you're

well and that all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment