Saturday, December 7, 2019

A VOICE IN THE NIGHT.


   SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8TH., 2019
          A VOICE IN THE NIGHT,

    Given the fact my hearing isn't great
I was a bit surprised the first time I heard
the "voice."
     It wasn't clear or loud enough for me
to make out the words but I was sure I had
heard someone speaking.
     I ruled out a voice in my head
immediately. The only conversations I've
ever heard there are those I have with
myself and they've been very understandable
if not especially intellectual,
      Since it was at night I felt compelled to
open the front door to make sure no one was
standing on our front porch. There was no
one there!
       Our neighbors aren't usually very
loud and when, from time to time, they are
it's easy to understand what they're saying!
        Awhile later I heard the voice again!
        This time it spoke just as our furnace
started running. The furnace prompted it
to speak again the next time it started
running. That's the clue that lead me to
recheck the porch where the vibration, and an
occasional gust of wind were triggering
our Christmas Frosty Decoration which is
set to detect the motion of visitors and
greet them with a holiday line or two!
           Seems it doesn't take much to
get him talking!  Just a voice in the
night and speaking only Christmas
greetings!  Hope all your NEWS is good!
         
         

No comments:

Post a Comment