Thursday, December 19, 2019

WEAR YOUR WORST!


   FRIDAY, DECEMBER 20TH., 2019
           WEAR YOUR WORST!

    I'm not exactly why there's an unofficial
"holiday" for this. But this is "National Ugly
Sweater Day!"
    I'm fairly sure I have worn a number of
ugly sweaters over the years at various times
of the year. But, back in the day, nobody ever
told you. They just told everybody else.
    Over the last ten years or so Ugly Sweater
Parties have become a Christmastime tradition.
    I broke down are wore one to a WYOU/WBRE
party two years ago. I should have won. Somebody
with an almost identical sweater, but no hat like
mine, took home the prize!
     I guess my handsome face cost me points?
     The most amazing thing is that this craze
has become so popular that people actually
go out looking to buy ugly sweaters. And
the manufactures have gone crazy making new
ones all the time!
      I've decided to stay out of the running from
now on. If I win in the future it will be by
accident wearing something I thought was just
fine.
     My wife warns that, given my taste in
clothing I may make myself a contestant
without really trying.
      Hope I lose and that all your NEWS
is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment