Monday, December 2, 2019

PICTURE PICTURE!


  TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3RD., 2019
              PICTURE PICTURE!

   Mr. Rogers used to use a picture on which
to project pictures on his television program.
   On Monday I was viewing pictures on my
computer to select those we wanted to have
printed. They were all from my wife's camera.
     If a picture is really worth a thousand
words my wife's collection would undoubtedly
fill a dictionary! You see she's been saving
her photos for quite awhile!
      Last I checked the photo card in her
Kodak contained well over 5,000 pictures!
      We found a deal that looked pretty good
but then we had to start downloading all
those photos! My computer was timing out
or freezing each time we tried to download
the entire lot!
       The "simple" on line ordering process
turned into a 5 hour effort!
       Eventually, however, we placed the
order and took advantage of a discount
that saved us some dough.
       Not sure where all those pictures
are going but it's good to know we can
paper a couple walls if we have to!
       Hope all your NEWS is good!  

         

No comments:

Post a Comment