Wednesday, December 25, 2019

FLIPPED OUT!


   THURSDAY, DECEMBER 26TH., 2019
                    FLIPPED OUT!

       Santa has been surprising me for a whole
lot of years now. And he's gone and done it again!
        This year his bag included a new cell phone
with my name on it. What's more it's what the
rest of you folks who are way ahead of me call
"A Smart Phone!"
          For the last 15 or 20 years I have been
quite content reaching those I've had to reach
with a small pocket "Flip Phone."
           It made telephone calls, sent texts, and
even took pictures..
           The pressure has been on, however, to
join the rest of the civilized world by getting
a Smart phone.
            Thanks to my granddaughter, grandson,
and son-in-law I am able to preform some basic
operations on the device. They set it up and took
turns tutoring me on the basics of how it works.
              I guess that's one of the major benefits
of these new phones. If you forget anything
you can just ask anybody over the age of 8
or so and they'll tell you how things work!
               So I've now flipped the Flip phone
and will greet 2020 as a"modern man!"
              Hope I soon learn what all these
icons do.  I also hope all your NEWS is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment