Monday, December 30, 2019

LOOKING AHEAD!


   TUESDAY, DECEMBER 31ST., 2019
              LOOKING AHEAD!

    I've been watching a lot of "news in review
from 2019" over the past couple days.
    It's natural to look back a bit as we bid
farewell to the outgoing year. In my life,
and it's probably been the same in yours,
there has been some good and some bad/
    To me the "bad" is nearly almost
centered on people we've lost in the
passing year.
     The good, for me, is almost always
centered on family activities.
      It doesn't hurt to reflect on the year
gone by. But remember, you're looking
in a rear view mirror!
       If you're going to move ahead you've
got to look forward. I'll be thinking about
future family activities as well as some
opportunities that may present themselves
in the new year.
        But as we begin I believe things are
looking bright. As a matter of fact this is
the first time in many years I can say I'll
be seeing 20-20!
        Happy New Year! Hope all your
NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment