Friday, December 13, 2019

REPLAY!


   SATURDAY, DECEMBER 14TH., 2019
                     REPLAY!

    I watched with great interest as three High
School Football teams from  our area played
in State Championship games last week.
    Each of the games was presented on PCN
which is the Pennsylvania Cable Network.
It's nowhere to be found around here during
the regular season. But it owns the rights to
the State Championship games.
    I found myself re watching the games this
week as the network replayed their
productions.
    It might seem silly. After all I knew how
each of the contests ended.
    But I've watched a whole lot of movies
many times and knowing the outcome
never stopped me. If anything I picked up
on some things I missed on the first or
second time around.
      I felt bad for Dallas losing its game,
But second place in your division state
wide "ain't too shabby!"
      The Wyoming Area game was most
interesting to me as I have three grand
children still attending schools in that
district. I must admit I had nearly
given up on the team after watching the
first half. Fortunately the players never
gave up on themselves and came away
with the District's First State Championship
in any sport.It was a victory hard, and well
earned and it reminded me of Yogi Berra's
admonition "It ain't over till it's over!"
Guess it works for football aas well as
baseball.
         After re-watching the Southern
Columbia game I am only wondering
why they didn't get a Bowl Game!
          Congratulations to all three of
our area teams! Hope all your NEWS
is good!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment