Friday, July 29, 2011

Spamalot

  You'd have to wonder what Monty
Python's talented players would do
with the subject matter offered in
my 'Spam file" over the course of
just an hour or so!
  I was about to delete the latest
emails in that file when that thought
crossed my mind.
  Taken singularly they've easy to
toss into my laptop's wastebasket.
  But as I scanned the list and
considered their combined
value some "Monty Python-
like" thoughts began to fill my
head.
   Consider these 'opportunities!'
   I can 'Become a cop!' Tuition
will undoubtedly be covered by one
of the 'July Schlorships' that are
available to me. I can handle homework
on the 'Free Apple Ipad2' which will
probably be sent to me as soon as I
give the sender my email address.
   I won't starve as I'm getting
started because I've 'Won a free
Subway for a week.'  I'm assuming
they mean the sandwich rather than
the train! And, even if I'm wrong on
that one I can use my "Local
Restaurant coupons" that are now
available to me!
  I'm just a little hesitant to get
involved in a whole lot of new
things now because I'm waiting to
hear more from some lawyer
whose client was killed in a car
crash. The email indicated it
happened in some foreign
country. But somehow the victim's
fortune is being left to me.
  Lucky I spotted this alert since
it came in as 'Spam' too!
  Now look. 'Spam' is nothing more
than unsolicited advertising...and
most of it is junk!
   And it doesn't only come on your
computer.
   Have you really looked at some
of the stuff TV is offering as
commercials these days?
  Wow! There's so much to ponder!
  It makes me hungry.
  Think I'll open up a can of......
well....you can probably guess
what! I've found that "Spam" is a
lot more enjoyable fried and with a
little mustard!
  Hope you're checking all
your opportunities and that all
your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment