Monday, February 5, 2018

A NIGHT WITH THE EAGLES!


   MONDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH., 2018
     A NIGHT WITH THE EAGLES!

   Every year our family and some friends
get together for a Super Bowl Party.
   We did it again Sunday but things were
just a little different this time around.
    Every hear the question "What if they
threw a party and nobody came?" For a
little while that's how things were looking
for our get together. The slick roads along
with threats of ice and sleet to come
forced a number of people to cancel.
     We still had a respectable sized gang
and enough food to feed two or three
neighborhoods!
      The other big difference this year
was the Eagles! I enjoy watching
football but baseball is really "my thing."
Two of my grandsons, however, are die
hard Philadelphia Eagle fans and my
son-in-law.....well he's from Philly!
Enough said!
        I, of course, was cheering for the
Eagles to win.
        Things began to look a
little dicey during the second half and
I admit I was afraid the game might
not work out in Philly's favor.
        We had to leave before the game
ended and as we left it was still pretty
much anybody's game.
        I was happy to find the roads in
pretty good shape as we made our way
home. I turned on the TV even before
I took my coat off.
       It was just in time to catch the "Hail
Mary pass" which, as it happens, New
England missed!
        There are a lot of happy people in
our family today and I'm happy for them.
Hope I can say the same for the Yankees
this year and that all your NEWS is
good!



2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete