Thursday, February 1, 2018

WHOSE SHADOW ANYWAY?


    FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND., 2018
      WHOSE SHADOW ANYWAY?

   The eyes of many focus on Punxsutawney
Pennsylvania every February 2nd to see if
or famous Groundhog will or will not see
his shadow. See it and we face six more weeks
of winter. If not we're in for an early Spring.
    What you may not know, however, is that
the Groundhog isn't the only animal claiming
this day as its own!
     February 2nd is also Hedgehog Day. And
Marmot Day. And Shed Dog Day!
     Now the Hedgehog and the Marmot and
the Groundhogs are pretty much cousins so
I can understand sharing the day. In Alaska,
however "Groundhog Day" has been officially
replace by "Marmot Day" as the Marmot is
native to our 49th state.
      Rather than taking sides in this debate I
have decided to let the Sled Dog decide the
weather outlook.
       If the dogs come tethered to a sled I'll
prepare myself for 6 more weeks of winter.
       Of course it's also Bubble Gum Day.
I'm not sure if there's a weather connection
there or not!
        Hope the outlook is for sunshine and
that all your NEWS is good!
       

1 comment:

  1. My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email (urgentloan22@gmail.com) tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he

    ReplyDelete