Tuesday, February 27, 2018

CATCH A FEW Z'S!


    WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH., 2018
                CATCH A FEW Z'S!

     Well today we bid good bye to February
which got short changed somewhere along
the way with just 28 days.
       But don't despair! February 28th happens
to be Public Sleeping Day/ No. I didn't say
Public Speaking. Quite the contrary.
       You're not expected to say anything
today. Instead you're encouraged to sleep
in public!
         I had never heard of this day before
but it sound pretty relaxing.
         You can sleep on a park bench or
on the bus. Some may even choose to
sleep at work. That you do at your own
risk!
           We once had a female reporter who
choose to spend part of her night shift
sleeping at her desk. She's now working
for a government agency where, I'm told,
that's a little more common.
            You might also think twice about
catching that nap at work if you're a truck
driver or a pilot.
             I intend to celebrate but I'll be
doing it at home and for as much of the
day as I can get away with!
             Hope you'll find a spot to catch
a few Z's and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment