Tuesday, March 17, 2020

ESSENTIALS!


  WEDNESDAY, MARCH  19TH., 2020
                     ESSENTIALS!

   I escaped....I mean I got out of the
house a bit Tuesday. I went to the market
for "essentials!"
   Of course my essentials were, it seems,
a little different than those most folks
were after.
    The pictures you've seen from various
shopping places are accurate. The Paper
product and cleaning supply shelves
were pretty much empty. The only thing
they were filled with were signs limiting
the number of products were allowed to
buy.
      Although people are staying at home
I'm not sure they'er brushing their teeth!
I was in need of some toothpaste and the
supply seemed more than adequate! Why
is there so much toothpaste and so little
toilet paper?
       People have been hitting the canned
good supplies too! The shelves there
weren't empty. But you could tell the
supplies were a little thin.
       Thinking that trend might continue
I picked up an extra can of Span. Just in
case!
        I ended my essential buying with
a bag of pretzels. As I explained to my
wife, I felt they were absolutely
necessary to aid my television viewing.
         Hope your teeth are clean and
all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment