Saturday, March 7, 2020

TIME MARCHES ON!


  SUNDAY, MARCH 8TH., 2020
        TIME MARCHES ON!

   By the time some of you read this
you won't know exactly what time it
is!
    You were suppose to stay up until]
or get up at 2am to set your clocks
ahead one hour as Daylight Savings
Time begins.
     Of course most of us cheat and
make the adjustment before bedtime
Saturday night. We do that but it
doesn't seem to help. I still feel
like somebody owes me some sack
time.
       When I was on the news beat on
a daily basis I could tell you what
time it was, to the minute, without looking
at my watch.
        These days I don't wear a watch and
I fine myself double checking to see what
day it is! DST doesn't help! We're suppose
to "spring forward" but I don't have much
of a spring in my step when I've lost an
hour of the few hours I actually sleep!
          There are a number of states
and areas that don't observe Daylight
Savings Time and a lot of people
calling for a permanent change of time
one way or the other.
           I admit I enjoy the later hours
of light..unless they begin with that
light streaming into my sleeping
eyes!
          Hope you weren't late for
anything and that all your NEWS is
good!       

No comments:

Post a Comment