Thursday, March 26, 2020

FINDING A PATH!


  FRIDAY, MARCH 27TH., 2020
       ANOTHER BUSY DAY! 

   Virus or not there are things that
must be done. And so I faced another
busy day!
     I was up early. In fact minutes
before Noon. I even managed to
catch the news!
     Afterwards I reclined on our
couch where I checked all my messages
on Facebook then erased all of my
new emails on Yahoo.
      Somehow my email messages have
evolved from a personal or professional
note from time to time to a steady list
of advertisements for products, services,
or political appeals in which I have no
interest!
       My wife and I have been taking
short rides and walks to escape cabin
fever but that didn't work Thursday.
        She was expecting a medical
product delivery and suggested that
I head out on my own.
          I drove to a nearby playground
that has a short walking path on the
property but found the entire areas
sealed off with yellow tape and "Do
Not Enter signs" posted in the grass.
           Being a trained observer I
figured they didn't want me walking
there.
           Another nearby play area
features a 1/5 mile walking path
circling two baseball fields.
           I took my short constitutional
there after waiting till a couple
passed and allowed then to get far
enough ahead so even our thoughts
wouldn't come in contact!
           Later I returned  home and
guarded the front porch while my
wife got her walk time in. Then I
set up the snack tables so we could
eat the steaks she cooked on our
George Foreman grill.
            After that it was a toss up.
Some network TV and some Netflix.
            Such an exhausting day! I
may have to hit the sack early. Maybe
by 1am!
            Hope you're keeping busy and
that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment