Monday, March 30, 2020

EXTENDED SENTENCE!


     TUESDAY, MARCH 31ST., 2020
           EXTENDED SENTENCE!

    Just when I thought there was a chance
of getting parole in time for Easter we
learn our sentence has been extended through
April!
     I don't totally understand. I only left the
prison, I mean my house, once. And that
was only to go to the shed for a minute.
No! My wife didn't send me there! We
needed something in storage!
    This sort of messes things up a little
bit.
    My weekly show on Electric City
Television is now being done on my
laptop by video call from my living room.
     That means I go from producer and
host to producer, host, cameraman, and
editor. I also have to sweep up under
the couch so the dust doesn't show!
      I was suppose to do a talk on the
Titanic for a local church group! Now
that's sunk. The talk that is. The ship's
already sunk.
      But I should be looking at the
bright side. Since our anniversary is
coming up on the 29th of April  I told
my wife I was thinking of booking a
cruise to Italy as a present but had to
drop the plan since we'll still be locked in.
      I thought that was pretty creative!
      I've always heard that prisoners
have a lot of time to think and scheme!
This may turn into an opportunity!
      Hope you're all trustees and that
all your NEWS is good!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment