Tuesday, March 24, 2020

WHO WAS THAT MASKED MAN?


      WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25TH., 2020
        WHO WAS THAT MASKED MAN?   

          My daughter prepared a delicious
potato soup for her dinner and made sure
she set aside a generous portion for my wife
and me.
          I wasn't planning on stepping out but,
in this case I didn't have too. My grandson
Ryan got his Driver's license a couple
months ago and he's always been more than
willing to help Grannie and Grandpa. So, in
this case, he decided to make a home delivery.
        By the time my wife told me he was
 coming it was pretty clear he'd be showing
 up any minute.
         All of the family has been observing
 the Governor's isolation policy so while
 we've kept in touch daily, we haven't met
 face to face for over a week.
          I wanted to make sure Ryan and, of
 course both of us, would be safe when he
 stopped in, But, believe it or not, neither
 my wife nor I have preformed any
 surgeries at home recently so surgical
 masks are rather few in our household
 inventory!
          No problem. If masks are suggested,
 masks it will be. So I made my own.
          I'm not sure he was too impressed
 when he showed up! He asked whether
 his 4-year-old cousin had designed it.
          Not sure why that would have
 come into his mind. But at least he was
 safe!
          Hope you're safe too  and that all
 your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment