Friday, August 9, 2019

A LAID BACK CELEBRATION!


   SATURDAY, AUGUST 10TH., 2019
      A LAID BACK CELEBRATION!

   No need for fireworks or parades. We
don't even need special sales to mark this
important "holiday."
   Today, August 10th is "Lazy Day!"
   Although this is not an official
holiday in the legal or even traditional
sense I think it's important to note that
I have been observing this day, and not
only on August 10th, for a very long
time.
    Most of my teachers, from grade
school through graduation will attest
to my devotion to this sacred day.
    The idea, of course, is to goof off
and definitely not work! This will prove
a bit difficult for any of you who have
a scheduled shift today. But do your best.
     If you need advice I consider myself
somewhat of an expert on the subject so
don't be afraid to ask.
     But wait! There's more! If you're
able to observe and enjoy "Lazy Day"
you'll be happy to know that
"Relaxation Day" is coming up on
August 15th!
      Hope you'll celebrate both and
that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment