Sunday, August 25, 2019

STUCK ON YOU!


   SUNDAY, AUGUST 25TH., 2019
                 STUCK ON YOU!

       It's a little thing that doesn't get
near enough credit! I think it's time
to change that!
       My wife and I, a couple of our
kids and a couple of their kids
attended the 108th Singley Family
Reunion Saturday.
        We had about 70 people show
up. They were 2nd, 3rd, 4th (and so
on) cousins, most of whom we only
see at this annual family gathering.
         If I'm very lucky I may be able
to remember a half dozen names.
         But thankfully our organizers
included a supply of those little
white and blue "Hello my name is"
stickers for every one to fill out
and paste on the moment they
signed in!
         This isn't the first time these
stickers have made my life easier!
          Our High School Class holds
its own reunion every 5 years. We
had a graduating class of about 450.
I probably actually knew 50 of them
when I was in school.
          The reunions draw about 130
to 150 people but that includes
spouses who I may or may not have
met once or twice 5 or 10 years ago!
           My best hope of "remembering
names" comes on those little sticky
cards! So let's hear it for the "Hello
my name is" stickers! One's stuck on
me and I'm stuck on them!
            Hope you print neatly and
that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment