Thursday, August 29, 2019

MOVING IN AND ON!


  THURSDAY, AUGUST 29TH., 2019
           MOVING IN AND ON!

   This is the story of two little girls. One
constantly searching for adventure. The
other always anxious to face a challenge!
    Both are our granddaughters. They are
cousins.
    Jenna, a few months the senior of the
two, loved to listen as I made up stories.
She took on singing, acting, piano,
gymnastics, and became a member of
the District Champion Holy Redeemer
Volleyball team!
     Kara loved stories too! An ardent
reader she could seldom be found without
a book close by!
      I remember her quest for adventure.
It may have begun that dark, rainy day
when she implored me to take her into
an old cave we found near Rockport
along the Lehigh River. I think she was
about 2 or 3 at the time.
       I'd like to be able to claim some
credit for Jenna's ability as an
entertainer! I can still see her dancing
in front of our TV set! I suppose the truth
is she is just filled with talent!
       More than that one always feels
happy when she's around. She does
that to people!
        As you read this both of these
girls, now young women, will be
moving in to their college dormitories
as they begin the process of moving
on with their lives.
        Coincidentally, and I do mean
coincidentally, both will be going to
the same college to pursue their goals
in life.  We're thankful for that as it
will make visiting a lot easier on us!
         I have no idea where the future
will take them. But I hope, where ever
that will be, they know they always
have a place in our heart!
        Love you Jenna and Kara! May
all your NEWS be good!



       

No comments:

Post a Comment