Friday, August 2, 2019

IT'S ABOUT (ALL IN) TIME


    SATURDAY, AUGUST 3RD., 2019
        IT'S ABOUT (ALL IN) TIME!

    It's been 4 years since Chris Fetchko's
movie "All In Time" had its Pennsylvania
premier at the New Hope Film Festival.
    The movie was the brain child of
Fetchko. a Hazleton area native who now
calls Mountaintop home. He had most of
it shot in the greater Wilkes-Barre area,
     The premier, of course, followed
years of shooting and post production
work.
     The New Hope premier proved it
worth the wait. The audience loved it
and the movie took home three awards!
As it turned out those were three of
many awards "All In Time" received
at several film festivals.
     Since I had a small role in the movie
my wife and I attended the showing.
That's where my wife got to meet my
other wife, the actor who played my
wife in the feature!
      My scene also had me working
with the very talented Vanessa Ray who
has since become a regular on the CBS
series "Blue Bloods."
      Unfortunately the way movies
are distributed these days our showings
were somewhat limited to film festivals
here and there.
       Now, after all those years, "All In
Time" has been added to the Amazon
Prime list making it available to
thousands of people right in their
own homes! And it has a ranking of
5 Starts. The top!
       It's about time!
       Hope you'll make it a point to
see it and that all your NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment