Wednesday, August 26, 2020

JUST A QUICK LINE!

 THURSDAY, AUGUST 27TH, 2020
           JUST A QUICK LINE!

  I sometimes wonder if you, like me,
are amazed by the driving habits of some
of our fellow motorists?
  The other day I found myself behind a
driver who, very likely, was unable to
stay within the lines of a coloring book
as a child.
     This particular driver was just ahead of
me in some very slow moving traffic.
Ahead oif him, or her, was a PenDot
truck repainting the solid yellow lines
down the center of the highway.
       Now the way I recall it, and perhaps
I'm wrong, the idea was to keep those
lines to your left while you stayed within
the right one on the side of the road.
       This particular driver, however,
elected to drive directly ON the freshly
painted lines!
          Not only did the left rear tire become
bright yellow, he or she added a new line
on the side road onto which the car turned!
          Maybe they were a big fan of the
Wizard of Oz and were trying to follow
the "yellow brick road!"
            Hope you're driving, and coloring.
 between the lines and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment