Sunday, August 30, 2020

LITTLE SHOPPING HORRORS!

MONDAY, AUGUST 31ST., 2020
 LITTLE SHOPPING HORRORS

  I don't know about you but I like to
make my shopping quick and easy. Know
what I want. Know where it is in the store.
But it and get out.
   Yesterday, however, I ended (I believe)
was a related series of shopping experiences
that lasted 9 days!
    My wife purchased a blouse at a Cracker
Barrel outlet in Binghamton, New York 9
days ago. Because of the virus she wasn't
allowed to try it on. When we got home we
discovered it didn't fit.
      A few days later we returned it at a
Cracker Barrel close to home and got our
money back. As it happens, however, we
needed a gift for someone.
      That took us to Target where, after an
hour or so of looking around, my wife found
what she wanted. Or, rather, what she thought
she wanted.
       After a few hours of reflection at home
she concluded there was another size problem.
That, after three days, brought us back to
Target where, again, the item was returned
as was our money.
        Where next? I'm afraid to ask!!!!
        Home you're comfortable at home,
shopping on line, and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment