Saturday, August 15, 2020

PIE-AUTOMO

SUNDAY, AUGUST 16TH., 2020
             PIE AUTOMO

  I was watching my son and grandson
at the BMX races last week and missed
a visit from my best friend who had been
visiting elsewhere in Pennsylvania.
  We spoke on the phone and true to his
word he left a fresh baked apple pie on
our porch on his way back to New York
State.
    buddy is know for his apple pies.
But this time he added a secret ingredient
that altered the texture a bit!
     It was so secret he didn't even know
about it!
     Seems he had placed the fresh baked
pie in the trunk of his car. He put it down,
however, right next to a freshly filled spare
container of gasoline!!!!!
      The pie dough ate up the gasoline
fumes and we ate up the pie. Well some of
it. My wife, granddaughter, and I all noticed
the "petro-like" odor which also affected the
taste. No harm done but I called my buddy
to suggest he revert to his original recipe!!
       W're all OK. Hope you are too and that
all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment