Thursday, August 13, 2020

NO NEED FOR A CADDY!

FRIDAY, AUGUST 14TH., 2020
    NO NEED FOR A CADDY

  So many sports dead before they even
started this season.
    Golf, on the other hand, started "opening
up" before many other businesses. About
the first sport to do so. But, it was easy to
seek social distance between foursomes
so it wasn't a big problem.
     Back in the day when I played golf
on a somewhat regular basis social
distancing wasn't an issue for me. I'd go
out with three others players, often my
Dad and brother included, and I'd only
ever see them on the tee and the green!
     I had such a terrible slice that my
ball went off to the right while the other's
went straight down the fairway. They'd walk
together and I'd join them after a few more
strokes got me anywhere near the hole.
      I broke 100 once but pretty much gave
up the bigger courses years back.
      Today I even sat it out while the rest
of my fore-some played ........on the
mini golf course!!!!
       Hope you're up to par and that all
your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment