Sunday, August 5, 2012

EAST VS. WEST!

  As all of my regular readers know I have just returned
from a trip to some of the most fantastic National Parks
out west!
  Today we joined a dozen other family members in
Wildwood, New Jersey. That, of course, is at the shore
of the Atlantic ocean!
   Both are vacation destinations.
   It is unlikely you'll confuse the two. But there are
similarities!
   There were Palm Trees out west.
   I found some in Wildwood today too. They are
blue!
   There are canyons out west. The Grand Canyon is
one mile deep!
   There are canyons in Wildwood too. Sort of! They
are the tall walls of condos and hotels. It doesn't
seem like any of them are a mile high!
    I like Wildwood. I've been coming here since I
was about 3-years-old. I plan to keep coming as
long as I'm able.
   That said, it's  kind of interesting coming from
the place where the deer and the antelope play to
our "vacation home" here at the shore.
    Out there the theme song is "Don't fence me in."
    Here at our apartment complex we are in a so-
called "Gated Community."  You have to have a
code to open the gate for your car. There's another
code to get yourself back in when you've gone for
a walk. It's also the first time we've stayed at this
place so the address and the apartment number are
both new to me.
    Since I'm not real great with numbers there is
a chance I'll be camping out on the sand sometime
this week.
    Hope I can remember when it's suppose to be
High Tide and that all your NEWS is good.





















































    
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment