Friday, August 10, 2012

Going For The Gold!

   It's been a great week for our family here
in Wildwood, New Jersey!
  In between the Boardwalk and the Beach
we've been taking in a lot of the Olympics
on TV!
  It's funny how some sports we seldom
think about or, perhaps, play casually on
occasion suddenly have us sitting on the
edge of our couch screaming "U.S.A.,
U.S.A!"
   Of course there's nothing casual about
the way these competitors play!
   I happen to catch part of a table tennis
match between two teams and I never saw
the ball! In fact the last time I saw people
hitting the ball that fast I was watching
"Forest Gump!"
   I guess that's the difference between
Table Tennis and Ping Pong! I play Ping
Pong!
   Anyway the games have apparently
inspired some of my family members!
   We were watching synchronized swimming
in the morning.
    Then, a couple hours later, my wife and
a couple of the grand kids were rehearsing
their own routine in the pool.
    As impressed as I might be the American
team should know there's no need to worry!
   Just for the heck of it though I'm thinking
about playing the National Anthem when
they're all together this evening!
    Hope you get "the Gold" and that all of
your NEWS is good!





    

No comments:

Post a Comment