Wednesday, March 19, 2014

How'd You Do That?


   The mystery began to unfold while visiting
family in Ocala, Florida.
    I needed my computer's external hard
drive so I reached into my computer bag to
pull it out. But I couldn't find it!
     I seldom take the unit out of my bag so
its disappearance was shocking! I looked
again. Still, no luck! I decided to empty the
bag, checking each item removed, one at a
time. I did......... but came up with nothing!
     Several possibilities crossed my mind
and none of them seemed very promising.
       It could have dropped out of the bag
on the Auto Train.
       It could have come out of the bag on
a tour bus we took.
       It could have fallen out of the bag at
my sister-in-laws!
       But it wasn't at the AutoTrain lost and
found.
       It wasn't found on the tour bus
       And my sister-in-law's house cleaning
didn't turn it up either.
       So....it had to be at home!
       The room by room search turned up
nothing. I repeated the sweep, just in case,
        I even checked the computer bag two
more times to make sure I just hadn't missed
it somehow. Still nothing!
          Accepting my defeat gracefully, I
decided to buy a new one. I knew just where
to look at Walmart.
           But there weren't any on the shelves!
           Had they lost their's too?
           I was all set to try another Walmart
today. But I won't have to!
           My wife found mine....IN MY
COMPUTER BAG!
           It must be a wife thing!
           Hope all your NEWS is good!
          
         

No comments:

Post a Comment