Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sure Signs!


         SUNDAY, MARCH 9TH

    My sister-in-law set her clocks ahead
way before the appointed hour. So, the
way I figure it, my Sunday Blog is going
out according to those clocks!
    As I slept on Friday night my thoughts
were probably of home. I was cold!!!
    We had come south looking for warmth
if not summer. Some members of our
Florida family suggested we might have
left a door open in Pennsylvania which
allowed the cold air to seep south!
    Then came Saturday and, with it, some
sure signs things were about to improve.
    First, that bright sun up in the sky. It's
been a few days since we've seen it.
    And let's face it...we know from living
in the northeast a bright sunny day does
not, in and of itself, prove it will be a warm
day!
    I needed more proof!
    I did spot flowers. There were growing
all by themselves in sandy soil of a local
park. These were not Greenhouse blooms!
They, and the warmth I was beginning to
feel on my back, were more positive signs
of a summer-like day!
    Then, the final sign. The clue on which
a good attorney would confidently say " I
rest my case."
     It came from some children who were
close by. They were shouting to each other,
"Marco--- Polo!" And YES they were swimming
in the waters rolling in from the Gulf of
Mexico!
     Hope some of this follows us home so
that all of our NEWS will be good!


No comments:

Post a Comment