Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pulled Over!


    Yep. We were stopped by the Pennsylvania
State Police on Monday evening! The very same
night the Vice President was in town!
     I didn't understand. We hadn't been speeding.
     My seat belt and those of all the passengers
were firmly in place.
     Since we were in my daughter's new car it
might have  had something to do with the
registration.
     But even if that were the case would they
really need 5 cruisers with lights flashing to
address the problem?
     I will admit we had all been drinking.
     My daughter, grandson, and I each had
Coke (the soft drink),  my wife had water, and
my grand daughter had her usual glass of milk.
No "controlled substances" here. Unless you
consider the fact the State sets the price of
the milk.
    So why were we being stopped? And not
only us! Cars all around us were brought to a
halt even though our traffic light was definitely
Green in our direction.
     I didn't have a lot of time to ponder the
possible answers.
     Some guy in a big limousine with Motorcycles
in front and back followed by big black Suburbans
rolled by in  front of us headed for the interstate.
     The cars that had been blocking us took off
after him with their lights still flashing. Guess he
was going too fast.
      Wait till they catch up with that fellow!
       Hope you're still moving along and that all
your NEWS is good!















No comments:

Post a Comment