Saturday, March 14, 2015

I'LL TAKE CHERRY!


   I got real excited when I found out this
was National Pie Day. But then I learned
the truth.
   Turns out it's "National Pi Day."
   Pi, I'm told, Is a  mathematical concept
 and a number that never ends.
   But it begins with 31415 and that, of
course, is today's date.
   Today is also Albert Einstein's
Birthday. I'm told he was pretty good
with math. So was my brother. He
actually taught the stuff!
    I was not my cup of tea, even with
pie.
    I remember studying extra hard for a
High School math test because I was
doing so poorly in the class. I did so
well the teacher accused me of
cheating and made me take it again.
    I passed again and that pretty
much ended my interest in math.
    As far as I know I've never used
the Pi theory since the last time I
was in a math class.
    My brother used to tell me
Pi r square. I responded  "Pie
are round. And I'll take Cherry!"
    I'd join the celebration today
But I'd just end up going round in
circles. And it would take a
mathematician to figure out how
big those circles are!
     I rather use a baked circle and
add a scoop of ice cream!
     Hope the day adds up for you
and that all your NEWS is good!



   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment