Monday, March 2, 2015

Laptop U


     Snow, cold, and slick roads have
succeeded in keeping me away from
my usual weekend travels lately!
      I finally finished that book I
started last June.
      I've watched both Rob Lowes'
about a million times. (On my Cable
system by the way.)
      I have looked at that white and
gold dress on the web so much it's
beginning to look black and blue!
      And no mater how many times
I've swept snow away from, and off
of, our cars they both seem to be
covered again each time I peak
outside.
      I have, however, used this "down
time" to good advantage! I enrolled
in "Laptop U!"
      My Facebook connection has
been offering all kinds of tests and
quizzes designed to measure my
knowledge in all sorts of fields.    
      I got very high marks on each
and every test they threw at me!
      I rated "Pro" on Black & White
TV Trivia.  My answers to the
Revolutionary War Trivia qualified
me as a "True Patriot."
      I am, according to test results,
a "70s Movie Magnate" and I earned
the rank of "Captain" after taking
the Boating Terms test!
      There were others that had me
identified an a "General" on World
War II History and "Super Boss" on
Hippie Slang!
       But oh how I'd love to tell my
old High School teachers that I have
finally been awarded a PhD in a
quiz designed to guess my level of
college education.! I didn't go to
college!
      But I can't tell about the PhD
anyway! I think  all but one of them
are dead.
      Oh well. Facebook and I know
what I know. As soon as Harvard
finds out they'll probably be calling
me to teach.
      Hope they've got all that snow
shoveled up there and that all your
NEWS is good!




           

No comments:

Post a Comment