Saturday, October 24, 2015

Now I've Seen It All!

i     SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25TH.

     NOW I'VE SEEN IT ALL!

     I've seen a lot of things over the
years. Some as a newsman and some
in everyday life.
     I was watching the TV in 1963
when I saw Lee Harvey Oswald
gunned down before he could ever
be tried for the assassination of
President John Kennedy.
    I was also glued to the TV when
I saw Neil Armstrong take that
first giant step for mankind on the
surface of the moon.
    I personally watched the birth
of all three of my children.
    I've seen the Matterhorn in
Switzerland, the Irish Cliffs of
Moher, and the Kilauea volcano
in Hawaii.
    But now, I think, I've seen it
all! Yesterday my wife, who
wants noting to do with computers,
asked if I would fire up my extra
laptop and show her how to
get onto a site which displays
gowns. A friend suggested it was
a good place to check our dresses
and styles for an upcoming
wedding.
    After just a few brief
instructions I listened to the
silence at the kitchen table as
she scrolled through page after
page of photos and descriptions.
    By Jove, I think she's got it!
    What could be next? Maybe
her own Blog!
    Hope I haven't created a
monster....and that all your
NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment