Wednesday, May 8, 2019

PUZZLE PLAY PAYS OFF!


   THURSDAY, MAY 9TH., 2019
     PUZZLE PLAY PAYS OFF!

   Regular readers of this blog should
already know two things about puzzles.
My wife does them. I do not!
   She finds relaxation in putting
puzzle pieces together.
    I find frustration!
    She's even content with a 500 piece
puzzle that turns out having only 499
pieces in the box! I've often seen her
fashioning that "lost piece" herself so
the puzzle is complete.
      I would ordinarily ignore such
dedication to puzzle perfection, But
this week it proved to be very handy!
      We were able to submit the winning
bid at this week's auction on a Rubbermaid
storage container for the backyard.
          It was in great shape but I quickly
realized it's dimensions, while ideal for
storage space, were not exactly designed
to fit into the back seat of a Hyundai
sedan!
          I volunteered to go home and
bring back our larger SUV while the
auction continued. But then my wife
uttered those sometimes frighting
words..."I think this comes apart."
         By the time I had successfully
completed a bid on an electronic piece
I wanted she had disassembled the
entire shed and had it packed into our
vehicle with, I should point out, enough
space for me to see out the back window!
         Of course when we returned those
same pieces had to be reassembled into
the form of the shed.
          Her puzzle experience proved
invaluable and with a little help from
me, following her directions, our purchase
once again resembled the unit on which
we had bid!
          Hope it never has to be "rebuilt"
again and that all your NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment