Sunday, May 12, 2019

SAY CHEESE!


   MONDAY, MAY 13TH., 2019
             SAY CHEESE!

    It dawned on me about the time I
was looking for a picture of my Mom
to post for Mother's Day. My Mom
didn't especially like to have her
picture taken so, even though my
Dad had a camera as long as I can
remember, there are all too few
photos of her available.
     On Saturday my daughter
hosted a party and cook out for
her Italian exchange student. I
snapped 68 pictures at the gathering
and an additional 16 short videos!
     My wife took a few with her
camera and several of those at
the party were taking pictures
with their Smartphones,, today's
equivalent of the old Kodak
Instamatic!
      Add to that the fact that most
everyone at the party probably
had their image recorded at the
gas station or convenience store
where they shopped. Or, perhaps.
on a neighbor's security camera
set up!
      Mom wouldn't  have much
say were she around these days.
Camera's are everywhere and they're
not going away.
     Better accept it and just "say
cheese."
     Hope it leads to you being
"discovered" and that all your
NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment