Thursday, May 30, 2019

TODAY'S HOLIDAY!


   THURSDAY, MAY 30TH., 2019
           TODAY'S HOLIDAY

    Here's the thing. This is the actual
date of Memorial day and I'm remembering
when we celebrated on this date.
   Then they switched everything and made
Memorial Day a "Monday holiday."
    That leave me with just a couple other
"holidays" to write about.
     May 30th is Mint Julep Day but I'm
more of a Cherry Pepsi guy myself.
      It's also "National Nail Tech Day"
but I haven't had my nails done in
forever so I  can't do a lot with that one
either.
      It is the anniversary of the
Indianapolis 500 but the race, like
Memorial Day, got move around.
     It's my daughter and son-in-law's
anniversary, but that's their day,
      Wait! There's one more!
      May 30th is "National Creativity
Day!' Now that's right up my blogger's
alley.
      But I can't think of anything!
      Hope they move Memorial Day
back to the 30th and that all your
NEWS is good!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment