Tuesday, September 1, 2020

A LESSON FOR THE MEN

  TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2020
         A LESSON FOR THE MEN!

   I was reluctant to do this blog. But someone
suggested it might be of great help to many men
who might read it so I agreed.
   Woman mat wish to skip this blog. That's up
to you.
    In a sense it shows how illogical the world
really is/  Some time back my wife was away
somewhere so being the good husband I am.
I elected to do the dishes for her.
     We have a dish washing machine in our
kitchen. I loaded it with dishes and, here's
where the illogical comes in, poured in a
generous amount of dish washing liquid I
found near the kitchen sink.
       Have you ever seen a Three Stooges
comedy where tons of soap suds begin
pouring all over the place? Well it happens.
It happened to me.
        Later I was informed there are two
different kinds of dish washing liquids.
One for hand washing and one for machine
washing. Perhaps there should be a warning
label to let us know which one doesn't go in
the machine!
      Anyhow my wife ended up getting the
dishes and the floor cleaned at the same time!
       Some time later,after I had forgotten the
entire episode, I did it again!!!!
        Now most everybody has to be
wondering how someone could make a
stupid mistake like that all over again!
        Well, I haven't had to do the dishes
since then!
         Hope you're dishes are clean, that
you're well, and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment