Tuesday, September 15, 2020

SEPTEMBER AIR.

 WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16th, 2020
                  SEPTEMBER AIR!

    I spent a good portion of Tuesday morning
sitting on my front porch enjoying what I call
"September air." Fall hasn't begun yet but the
Labor Day weekend marked the unofficial
end of Summer.
     There are signs of change. Evenings and
mornings are getting cooler. The days are
getting shorter. The leaves on our
trees are beginning to show their first sign of
color. Neighbors with kids have set out their
Halloween decorations. Then, the ultimate
sign Our furnace fired up for the first time
this season! I'm hoping it was just a test run
for February or March. But I suppose that's
just wishful thinking.
      Oh well, Late morning and early afternoon
were delightful and I was able to sit and enjoy
some September air. Hope you did too and that
all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment