Wednesday, September 16, 2020

ROUND, ROUND, GET ROUND, I GET AROUND!

               THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th, 2020
ROUND, ROUND, GET, AROUND. I GET AROUND!

    I always liked that song by the Beach Boys. And I've
always enjoyed "getting around!" As of today I;ve been
around the sun 78 times and, for the most part, they've
been enjoyable trips. I've sorted of divided my life into
two major parts. Everything before I got married was
sort of like Pre School. Everything since has been more
like College. Well, the Fraternity part of college anyway.
Lots of fun! I have very few complaints. I've got a
fantastic family that stays as close as possible. Besides
the sun I've been around the country and much of the
world, and I had an exciting career in radio and TV,
Even got myself into a movie!
      I only have one big question as I face the future.
What do I want to be when I grow up?
      Thanks for all the Birthday wishes! Hope you're
well and that all your NEWS is good!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment